Sunday, May 07, 2023
In our previous article, we explored the key differences between Voomly and Voomly Cloud, and how these platforms relate to one another. We discussed that Voomly Cloud is a comprehensive content creation suite that brings together various tools designed to help you produce, host, and stream engaging videos. Today, we'll be focusing on getting you started with Voomly Cloud by guiding you through the process of downloading and installing the app on your computer. Whether you have a Windows or Mac computer, we've got you covered with this step-by-step tutorial.
To get started, open your preferred web browser and navigate to cloud.voomly.com. Here, you'll find the available download options for your computer. Depending on your operating system, you'll need to select the correct version for either Windows or Mac.
1. Click on the blue box to choose the Windows Operating System.
2. Select the appropriate Windows version based on your computer's model (32-bit or 64-bit). To determine the system type of your computer, click here.
3. Save the installation file to your desired location.
4. Wait for the download to complete. The installation process only takes a couple of seconds to finish, so you'll be up and running with Voomly Cloud in no time.
5. As soon as it’s done downloading, the login screen will appear.
1. Click on the Mac download button and choose the processor type for your system (Intel or Apple Silicon). If you’re not sure what system type you’re using, you can go to this linkto know where to locate it.
2. Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded DMG file and double-click it to open.
3. Drag and drop the Voomly Cloud icon into your Applications folder.
4. From the Applications folder, locate the Voomly Cloud then double-click to launch it.
5. When you reach the login screen, you’ll be prompted to enter the email address that you used to purchase Voomly, along with your password provided in the welcome email. Simply enter these details and click “Sign in” to access Voomly.
After entering your login details, you may be prompted to complete a captcha to verify that you’re a human user and not a bot. This involves selecting specific images, such as bicycles or street signs, to match a given prompt. Simply select the correct images and click “Submit” to pass the captcha and access Voomly.
Now that you have successfully installed Voomly Cloud, the next time you need to open it you can do the following:
For Windows Users: Double-click the Voomly Cloud icon on your desktop or locate it in your Start menu.
For Mac Users: You can find you Voomly Cloud in your Applications folder and double-click the icon to launch it. You can also launch the app from your menu bar.
Congratulations on successfully installing Voomly Cloud on your computer! You're now ready to explore its powerful features and tools. In our next tutorial, we'll discuss the different login options available in Voomly Cloud, guiding you through the initial steps of your creative journey. Happy video-making!
8 Min Read
Video marketing is a preferred method to promote business these days. It is a great marketing tool that can help you stay relevant and help guide potential clients towards you. […]
8 Min Read
Did you know that a customer review is the most important factor in your SEO strategy? It can be hard to get and keep customers, but once they move to […]
8 Min Read
Have you ever seen a product that made your head turn? It caught your attention, right? Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean you were interested in the product, but for some […]
Voomly is the perfect platform to host videos advertising your brand.
And with its ultra-customizable, no-coding-required video tools, you’ll get the absolute best results from your sales videos.
Select video player colors, border skins, player skins, and customized thumbnails … potentially increasing your sales video views by as much as 4X, according to some research.
Drive website traffic by adding a clickable brand logo to your video player … so anyone watching your videos can easily find out more about your products and services.
Promote a professional image by using video players that “travel” with your video … so when your videos are shared via social media, everyone sees them in a video player that displays your logo and brand colors.
Hide or display controls, like the play bar, time, volume, speed, autoplay, full-screen option and more, customizing your player to your marketing goals.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with Voomly within 30 days, we will refund 100% of your payment. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and every penny will be gladly refunded to you within the first 30 days. Nothing could be more fair than that.